Third Way is seeking an HR Operations Coordinator with excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills to provide assistance and facilitate HR processes for the organization. The HR Operations Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager and is expected to invest in the HR Operations of Third Way with integrity, prudence, and a commitment to excellence.
The HR Operations Coordinator will be responsible for general administration of recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, employee benefits, employee changes, personnel files, and other HR related tasks.
Human Resources Operations Coordinator --- 70%
This position will be responsible for ensuring that every aspect of HR administration is handled in a timely and proper manner.
· Provide prompt assistance to staff regarding HR questions and issues to facilitate smooth employee relations.
· Maintain personnel files (paper and digital) to ensure legal compliance.
· Prepare and distribute new hire benefits packets well in advance of their first day to ensure proper and timely enrollment.
· Schedule all on-boarding activities to facilitate a comprehensive on-boarding experience.
· Assist with open enrollment and performance review processes.
· Coordinate employee enrollments, changes, and terminations.
· Produce and maintain job descriptions, as needed.
· Initiate robust recruitment process to assemble a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
· Review, screen, and maintain applications and resumes in application tracking database.
· Conduct HR audits and recommend corrective actions, as necessary.
· Review and process all HR related invoices for payment.
Intern Program Coordinator --- 30%
This position will oversee and manage Third Way’s Intern Program.
· Develop and maintain relationships with college and university placement offices to ensure strong candidate pool.
· Work closely with department supervisors to gain an understanding of specific recruitment needs.
· Build and manage annual Intern calendar, including budgets, semester start/end dates, presentations, trainings, etc.
· Manage all internship related activities – communications, recruitment, on-boarding/off-boarding, seating, program activities.
The HR Operations Coordinator wears many hats, works diligently to help create a productive and fun working environment. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
This might be the job for you if you are …
· Organized, efficient, and productive.
· Creative, curious, proactive, and self-motivated.
· A problem solver with the ability to pay attention to details.
· Patience, have a good sense of humor, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· A team player with the ability to switch gears with a moment’s notice.
In the Third Way Culture, we are looking for…
· Self-starting: Third Way seeks people who see and seize opportunities, take risks, learn from failure, and will bring a sustained passion for our mission.
· Collaborative: Third Way works in teams—sharing ideas, brainstorming, co-authoring products, and advancing its shared priorities.
· Creative: Third Way fosters divergent thinking that isn’t afraid to take on the orthodoxies of the left or the right. Team members come up with original insights, find unique ways to look at data, and challenge their own preconceptions.
· Results-oriented: Third Way has an organization-wide commitment to clear objectives, ambitious timelines, accountability for results, and a focus on impact.
Third Way is an equal opportunity employer; women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.